If your answer is yes to any of these questions, talk with me, Dr. DeFinnis, about IV sedation dentistry…
- Are you physically or mentally uncomfortable in a dentists’ office?
- Are you too scared to make an appointment?
- Do you hate the smell and sounds as a dentist office?
- Do you postpone the dental treatment you need?
- Are you in pain when you eat, but too worried about a dental visit to make the appointment?
- Have you not found a dentist you feel confident with?
- Does anesthesia not numb your mouth as it should?
- Are you embarrassed of your smile or oral health?
- Do you worry about needing more visits that you can commit to?
- Do you need many procedures done in just one or two dental visits?
- Have you endured bad experiences at the dentist’s office?
- Are your teeth sensitive?
- Do you have a strong gag reflex, especially when the dentist is working in your mouth?
- Does your jaw, neck, or back get sore during dental procedures?
- Do you want to forget your dental visit after it’s complete?
As a sedation dentist, I understand the many reasons people avoid dental visits and live with unhealthy, uncomfortable, embarrassing mouths. You no longer have to worry. Sure, that’s an easy statement to make, but a hard one to fulfill. You will feel better with a healthy mouth, fresh breath, and comfortable oral function, so schedule time to talk with me and my team. You might be surprised how sedation dentistry has changed lives, and how it can change yours.