This checklist will help you prepare for your sedation day. These things can be done the evening before your scheduled visit.
- Review any special instructions from Dr. DeFinnis
- Continue to take your regular medications unless otherwise directed by the doctor
- Call your driver to confirm times for the next day
- Make sure that all of tomorrow’s responsibilities are covered so that you can relax
- Eat and drink healthy the evening before, but fast for a full 8 hours prior to your visit
- Set out loose, comfy clothing and be sure to leave your jewelry at home
You can certainly call our office at 570-763-4360 if you have any questions at all. We’re always happy to help our patients!